The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4254 is a voltage measurement only model designed for measuring photovoltaic modules and other high-voltage targets up to 1700 V DC.
- High-voltage measurement digital multimeter that measure up to 1700 V
- Test no-load voltage at megasolar installations
- Polarity detection and notification
- Measure output voltage on the secondary sides of inverters by eliminating harmonic components
- Measurement data can be downloaded to, reviewed on, and saved to a computer.
- True RMS measurement for accurate measurement of even distorted current waveform
- Designed and manufactured in Japan to ensure high quality and guaranteed with a 3-year warranty for peace of mind
- Safe measurement requires use of an instrument that suits the measurement location.
- The voltage measurement model, which is ideal for solar power system and power equipment management, measures up to 1700 V DC during open voltage inspections (DT4254)
- Prevents accidents with clamp-on sensor-based current measurement (DT4254, DT4255)
- Voltage detection function (DT4254, DT4255)
- Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
- Broad -25°C (-13°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range (DT4254, DT4255)
- Dual display lets you check voltage and frequency simultaneously
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
|DC Voltage||600.0 mV to 1500 V
5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.3 % rdg. ±3 dgt.
|AC Voltage||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Frequency characteristics: 40 Hz to 1 kHz
Basic accuracy 40 – 500 Hz : ±0.9 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)
|From 4 to 20mA Percentage conversion display||N/A|
|AC Current (use with Clamp on probes)||N/A|
|Voltage detection||Hi: AC40 V to 600 V, Lo: AC80 V to 600 V|
|Frequency||99.99 Hz to 99.99 kHz, 4 ranges (limited by the minimum detectable voltage),
Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±1 dgt.
|Other functions||Filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Max/Min/Average value display, Relative display, Auto-power save, USB communication (option)|
|Display||Main and Sub displays: 4-digits LCD, max. 6000 digits, bar graph|
|Display refresh rates||5 times/s (Capacitance measurement: 0.05 to 5 times/s, depending on measured value, Frequency: 1 to 2 time/s)|
|Power supply||LR03 alkaline batteries ×4, Continuous use: 130 hours (backlight OFF)|
|Dimensions and mass||84 mm (3.31 in)W × 174 mm (6.85 in)H× 52 mm (2.05 in)D,
390 g (13.8 oz) (including batteries and holster)
|Accessories||Test lead L9207-10 ×1, Holster ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LR03 alkaline battery ×4|
- Test lead L9207-10 ×1,
- Holster ×1,
- Instruction manual ×1,
- LR03 alkaline battery ×4