The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4253 is a digital multimeter designed specifically for HVAC testing, with ±0.5% DC V accuracy, temperature and clamp sensor testing, and wide 40 Hz to 1kHz bandwidth.
- Digital multimeter ideal for instrumentation, airconditioning equipment, and gas-burning devices
- 600.00 μA range for measuring very low currents used by gas-burning devices
- Percentage display for instrumentation signal 4 to 20 mA measurements
- Clamp-on sensor based current measurement eliminates the cause of accidents
- Measure output voltage on the secondary sides of inverters by eliminating harmonic components
- Measurement data can be downloaded to, reviewed on, and saved to a computer.
- True RMS measurement for accurate measurement of even distorted current waveforms
- Designed and manufactured in Japan to ensure high quality and guaranteed with a 3-year warranty for peace of mind
- Safe measurement requires use of an instrument that suits the measurement location.
- Ideal for measuring currents ranging from instrumentation signals (4 to 20 mA) to flame currents (μA) with built in high-sensitivity current ranges (DT4253)
- Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
- Dual display lets you check voltage and frequency simultaneously
|DC Voltage||600.0 mV to 1000 V
5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.3 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
|AC Voltage||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Frequency characteristics: 40 Hz to 1 kHz
Basic accuracy 40 – 500 Hz : ±0.9 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)
|Resistance||600.0 Ω to 60.00 MΩ, 6 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.7 % rdg. ±5 dgt.|
|DC Current||60.00 μA to 60.00 mA, 4 ranges,
Basic accuracy: ±0.8 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
|From 4 to 20mA Percentage conversion display||Yes|
|AC Current (use with Clamp on probes)||10.00 A to 1000 A, 7 ranges, Add the Clamp on probe accuracy to basic accuracy 40 – 1 kHz : ±0.9 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)|
|Temperature (thermocouples)||K: -40.0 to 400.0 °C , Add the Temperature probe accuracy to basic accuracy: ±0.5 % rdg. ±2 °C|
|C (capacitance)||1.000 μF to 10.00 mF, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±1.9 % rdg. ±5 dgt.|
|Frequency||99.99 Hz to 99.99 kHz, 4 ranges (limited by the minimum detectable voltage),
Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±1 dgt.
|Continuity check||Continuity threshold [ON]: 25 Ω or less ,
[OFF]: 245 Ω or more,
Response time: 0.5 ms or more
|Diode test||Open terminal voltage: 5.0 V or less, Testing current 0.5 mA or less,
Threshold of forward voltage: 0.15 V to 1.5 V
|Other functions||Filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Max/Min/Average value display, Relative display, Auto-power save, USB communication (option)|
|Display||Main and Sub displays: 4-digits LCD, max. 6000 digits, bar graph|
|Display refresh rates||5 times/s (Capacitance measurement: 0.05 to 5 times/s, depending on measured value, Frequency: 1 to 2 time/s)|
|Power supply||LR03 alkaline batteries ×4, Continuous use: 130 hours (backlight OFF)|
|Dimensions and mass||84 mm (3.31 in)W × 174 mm (6.85 in)H× 52 mm (2.05 in)D,
390 g (13.8 oz) (including batteries and holster)
|Accessories||Test lead L9207-10 ×1, Holster ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LR03 alkaline battery ×4|
- Test lead L9207-10 ×1,
- Holster ×1,
- Instruction manual ×1,
- LR03 alkaline battery ×4