Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4373 is a 2000A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, broader -25℃ to 65℃ operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment.
- Multiple measurement functions such as current, voltage, resistance, frequency, and voltage detection
- Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
- Damage-resistant jaws (current sensor) provide even more years of reliable use.
- Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
- IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure *Jaws (current sensor portion): IP50
- Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
- Remain alert to hazards with a red backlight and beeping tone
- Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V
|DC Voltage||600.0 mV to 1500 V
5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.3 % rdg. ±3 dgt.
|AC Voltage||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Frequency characteristics: 40 Hz to 1 kHz
Basic accuracy 40 – 500 Hz : ±0.9 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)
|From 4 to 20mA Percentage conversion display||N/A|
|AC Current (use with Clamp on probes)||N/A|
|Voltage detection||Hi: AC40 V to 600 V, Lo: AC80 V to 600 V|
|Frequency||99.99 Hz to 99.99 kHz, 4 ranges (limited by the minimum detectable voltage),
Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±1 dgt.
|Other functions||Filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Max/Min/Average value display, Relative display, Auto-power save, USB communication (option)|
|Display||Main and Sub displays: 4-digits LCD, max. 6000 digits, bar graph|
|Display refresh rates||5 times/s (Capacitance measurement: 0.05 to 5 times/s, depending on measured value, Frequency: 1 to 2 time/s)|
|Power supply||LR03 alkaline batteries ×4, Continuous use: 130 hours (backlight OFF)|
|Dimensions and mass||84 mm (3.31 in)W × 174 mm (6.85 in)H× 52 mm (2.05 in)D,
390 g (13.8 oz) (including batteries and holster)
|Accessories||Test lead L9207-10 ×1, Holster ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LR03 alkaline battery ×4|
- L9207-10 Test lead,
- C0203 Carry Case,
- LR03 Alkaline battery ×2,
- Instruction Manual×1