Hailstones can cause severe damage to pv modules and thermal collectors. With our test system which is compatible with international standards you can simulate damage to pv modules and thermal collectors causes by hailstones.
With air-pressured launcher you can throw ice balls to desired point on the PV module and thermal collector. So you can test the withstand of pv modules and thermal collectors against hailstones.
Withstand of PV Modules and Thermal Collectors against hailstones
- Cooling System
- Electronic Scale
- Pack Ice (15 mm, 25 mm, 35 mm and 45 mm)
- Test Area : 2 m x 1.5 m
- 10…40 m/s Air-pressurized Launcher (Variable Pointer Dimensions)
- Acceleration Sensor (2 ms -1 uncertainty)
- Pointer (2 pcs)
- Throw ice balls to PV panel or thermal collectors.
- Displacement Sensor
- Pneumatic System
- Electronic Scale with RS232 interface (%2 uncertainty)
- Configurable Cooling System (-10°C ± 5°C) 2 pcs
- Temperature Senors for Cooling System (4 pcs)
- Diameter Measurement System for Ice Balls
- Notebook Computer
- 2(Two) Years Warranty
- IEC 61215
- IEC 61646
- ISO 9806
- EN 12975