Sensor for the measurement of atmospheric pressure with low consumption, in IP65 enclosure, compact and very accurate.
Measure between 800hPa and 1100hPa with a typical accuracy of 0.3hPa and a response time of less than 2 sec (different ranges and accuracy on request).
Easy to interface with any data logger. The sensor is equipped with electrical protections and is available with different output signals.
- High precision Atmospheric pressure Sensor
- Limited dimensions and weight
- Measure with piezo-resistive transducer
- Compact IP65 box
- According to WMO standards
- Accuracy 0.4 mb (hPa) @ 20°
- Available with various signal output
- Sensor for measurement of atmospheric pressure with high precision
- Small dimensions and weight with IP65 protection
- Conforms to WMO’s standard
- Measuring range: 800 ÷ 1.100 hPa
- Resolution: 0.05 hPa
- Accuracy: 0.4 hPa
- Low power consumption (<0.1 W)
- Output signal: 0÷2Vdc, 4÷20mA
- Operating conditions: -40 ÷ +80°C
- Power supply: 10÷30Vdc
|Typical range||800 ÷ 1100 hPa (500÷1100 or other on demand)|
|Accuracy||0.4 hPa @ 20°C|
|Response time||< 2 sec|
|Type of transducer||Piezo-resistive transducer|
|Standard signal out||0÷2Vdc; 4-20mA; digitale RS485 Modbus|
|Working conditions||-40 ÷ +60°C (disponibile / available -60 ÷ +80°C)|
|Protections||polarity reverse and transient|
|Box||Plastic box IP65|
|Power consumption||<0,1 W|
||Shielded multi-core cable for indoor/outdoor use, suitable for hot and cold climates.
With IP68 waterproof connector for connecting the sensor, and PS2 plug connector for direct connection to the data logger or with terminal sleeves for insertion into the terminal blocks.
Our cables are standard for most our sensors.
Available in different lengths starting from 1m.
||NPI shielded cable. With IP68 waterproof connector for connecting to the sensor, and terminal sleeves for insertion into the terminal blocks.
Available in any length.
|Bracket / Arm Support
||Fixing system for Nesa’s sensors, composed by an arm of different lengths (50cm, 90cm, 150cm) and thermoplastic resin clam for external, able to withstand to extreme temperature and to solar radiation.
Two stainless steel screws for the tightening of the clamp on the sensor complete the equipment.
|MCS Signal Conditioning Module
||Single channel module for conditioning digital and analog electrical signals. Fully programmable for binding input/output with the USB interface available as an option.
· Programmable input signals: Pt100, thermopiles, Voltages up to 2Vdc, Current 0÷20mA or 4÷20mA, frequency up to 1000Hz, Counter for pulses (1ms min)
· Programmable Output signals: voltage 0÷2Vdc; Current 0÷20mA or 4÷20mA Serial RS485 (command line); Modbus RS485
· Resolution: 18 bits with over 262,000 points
· Operating conditions: -40 ÷ +80°C
· DIN rail mounting
· Power supply: 10÷30Vdc (typ. 4mA@12 Vdc)